May 16, 2013

The Opera - "We Frey Talk"


This is about The Opera Show - "We Frey Talk" hosted by Oprah Winfrey and the guests are Mahatma Gandhi, Joseph Stalin, Charlie Chaplin & Hugh Hefner.

Agenda :- How to Frey* - "dispense peace, good weather, prosperity, and bountiful crops."

Note:- * Frey means "The Norse god who dispenses peace, good weather, prosperity, and bountiful crops; the brother of Freya." I will use Frey as a verb.


Show Starts:-


Oprah :- When it came to choosing my guests for this new show, it could only be one of the most powerful person in the world - Joseph Stalin, Most humble & peace lover - Mahatma Gandhi, Most popular who brings smile to everyone's face - Charlie Chaplin and Hugh Hefner: Playboy, Activist and Rebel.

Oprah :-  Mr. Gandhi to start with. I hear that you make people shun violence and become peace loving non-violent people. What would you say to Mr. Stalin.

Gandhi :- Stalin will need to do lot of work. His first task will be try not to force communism on all and let them freely choose.
Stalin:- Don't point fingers at me, even though you act as Demi-God of Non-violence, you also influence people and don't let them freely choose. Actually you force them to follow you with your weapon of fast-unto-death. That is also a weapon, you can fool world but not me. At-least I am straight and true to myself and world. You are always carrying a stick, which itself shows your true intent. I came to know from some of my Indian friends about one of the sayings "Jiski Lathi Ussi Ki Bhains". 
Charlie Chaplin:- Don't say anything about stick - you both serious, non-humorous politician with your own agendas. My stick is for my support and not to beat others. World needs and love people like me, the comedians who make them smile and be happy. Neither of you can bring smile to people as I do. All Men and Women love me.



Hugh Hefner :- Women love me too, much more than you, charlie. You just make them smile, but I make them feel better & Sexy. They feel so good in my big mansion. All 3 of you do have different postures in public & private. I am quite open, everything private about me is open. 

Gandhi :- Hugh, you should be ashamed of all your act including so many girl friends and relationships. Can't you be a good family Man.

Hugh :- Buddy, why don't you visit my Mansion some day. I can show you how you can be a good family man at the same time, your deeds should be good & truthful. BTW, even after you have left nothing much has changed in India. Why don't you check out Vijay Mallaya, one of my disciple in your philosophical & cultural stronghold. He Told that you are no different from him.

Oprah :- Why don't you show me your mansion?



Stalin :- Women/ Men will never change. Can't you folks think about better things. What about your country? Why not bring new Revolution? You all are mean folks with your own desire.

Gandhi :- Why you want everyone to be red, Stalin. White is a colour of peace. BTW, we also had a White Revolution in India -. 'Operation flood'.It made India the largest producer of the milk in the world.

Hugh :- Whose Milk !!!

Charlie :- Shut-up Hugh. Black is better colour !!!

Oprah :- Well, timeout guys !!! That's it for now. Wished somebody would have talked about "Frey", everyone is busy in their own world !!!

Keep watching The Opera - "We Frey Talk"  for more shows.






No comments: